Saturday, July 09, 2005

Question - Answer

1.What do you think about To-Budsaba
She is very very lovely and I love her smiles. I LIKE her...
2.To- Budsaba lovely?
SURE!!!! Why u ask me that??? It's for sure...
3.Are you shy now?
Just a little >_<

4.Do you like Hip-hop
Aha! ..I like it.
5.Who you love most?
....My Family....
6.How many people you like as girl friend?
1,2,3,4 or 5 ...Oh I can't count !!!

7.What do you think about G*--*m?
I don't think any... ToT
8.Can you tell me What Love mean?
It has many many meanings. Sorry, I can't answer you..
9.Who are your first Love?
I don't know???
10.Who are your girl freind?
Now ?? No One
---------------------------------------••Have a nice day••-------------------------------------
KIT
, Thanks For Your Question
I answer everything on the truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home